#IndieGrindSpotlight - #IndieMusicReviewSession

Friday, May 14, 2010

PROViDENSE is COMING . OPENING ACT for SUMMER JAM N.J. 2010



Growing Up In the "Garden State" Providense knows what it feels like to be the underdog. "People always say that Jersey artist never make it big,and that we haven't had a hip hop star from Jerz since the 90's. I just laugh and say so its about time for someone represent in a BIG way for us". And that's what he plans on doing representing in a Major way. With his passionate delivery, witty punch lines and play on words. Accompanied by catchy and heart felt hooks and the ability to capture moments of time in song. His music can only be described as "Timeless". " I strive to represent LIFE threw song. I never categorize my music because I only write music based upon how I was feeling at the time. So I might be feeling cocky today and humble tomorrow I'm never in one lane. If I write a song based on my feelings at the moment and it comes out sounding pop then so be it. I'm not afraid to explore creatively." With that being said world be on the look out for NewAge HipHop. Providense Iz Coming.

Projects
Provdense Iz Coming. (May 2010)
Moving On (June 2010)
Quit Ya Day Job(Coming Soon)
Prov Iz Krak(Coming Soon)

Performances
Summer Jam Pre Show @ Giants Stadium
Club Ole's (Opening Act for OJay Da Juiceman)
The Key Club (HipHop showcase)
The Spot Lounge (Hiphop and comedy showcase)
Club All Star ( DJ Envy's " Heart of The City Showcase")
Club Imperial NYC
Village Underground NYC
Coffee Cave (Show Case)
NJIT
Essex County College Talent Show
Lucky Stilettos fashion show
Club Abyss Fashion Show


PROViDENSE NOW PLAYING ON YOU TUBE

No comments: