#IndieGrindSpotlight - #IndieMusicReviewSession

Thursday, August 12, 2010

BRiTTANI : FIRST LADY @MIXTAPEMP3PROMO




Brittani is looking to collaborate with open minded and creative Photographers, MUA's, Stylists, Record Labels, DJs Indie Artists Entrepreneurs, Designers, etc.

She is the FIRST LADY at MIXTAPE MP3 PROMO and is available to HOST & PROMOTE your next MiXTAPE!

A FEW WORDS from BRiTTANI :

"I've always been a hustler at heart . Been working since the age of 13 . In my future I look to own different businesses. Right now I am VP of Parasoma.NET ; a Graphics Design company. I am business woman on the move pushing for my dreams to become reality."


A FEW FACTS on BRiTTANI

Height: 4'11"

Weight: 110

Measurements: 36-26-38

Shoe size: 6

Hair color: Black

Hair length: Changes

Eye color: Brown

Skin color: Silky Chocolate

FOLLOW BRiTTANI ON TWiTTER

No comments: