#IndieGrindSpotlight - #IndieMusicReviewSession

Friday, August 2, 2013

INTRODUCING @MissJBling


 

JBling is a Hip Hop recording artist from Philadelphia PA, who is edgy and not afraid to push the envelope. As long as she could remember, she has always wrote poetry. "I wrote a mini book in the 2nd grade that got so much attention that I never stopped writing . I have books and books of things I wrote and never shared".
When talking about sex, relationships, experiences and obstacles in her life, her hits are raw and brutally honest. "Putting my words to music makes them that much better".
She's currently working with underground artist such as. i-knowbrasco, Tay Black & a host of others.
Her current upcoming project is called 'No Artificicial Flavors' hosted by DILEMA.
Keep Ya Eyes open & be sure to see the links below for more updates.


 
 
 
 
WE WORKIN!

No comments: