#IndieGrindSpotlight - #IndieMusicReviewSession

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

PLIES CUSTOM MADE PONTIAC 350 CONVERTIBLE

XXL MAGAZINE gives us an exclusive look at Plies Dope custom Pontiac 350. This car is lookin GTO mean & I definitely think Plies is the "Pontiac King" as he call himself because I've seen a couple of his videos showing off the Pontiac Muscle Car Collection & all his cars lookin like they are really done right. I like his music, respect his grind as an artist, & I definitely respect and support his love for the Old School Muscle Car culture. Its really refreshing for me to see an artist share the same common interest as me so I'm posting this for Plies fans & Muscle Car fans all over the world.

Hope You enjoy the video.

Aye Plies Start That Bitch Up Bruh!!!!

Shout Out to Classic Auto Upholstery & Accessories in Tampa, FL

Shout Out 2 @XXL Magazine

FOLLOW @Plies ON TWITTER

FOLLOW Plies On INSTAGRAM

PLIES OFFICIAL WEBSITE



No comments: