#IndieGrindSpotlight - #IndieMusicReviewSession

Monday, September 19, 2016

@PHENOMRADIO INDIE ARTIST SPOTLIGHT : A-DOG aka ANNIKHAN


MESSAGE FROM A-DOG

When people see the stage name A Dog aka Annikhan bka Your
Excellency the first thing that is asked is what does it mean. A is
the nickname and A Dog is really saying Im a dog, in other
words man's best friend, loyalty, protector, that person who will be by
your side at all times out in this cold world. Annikhan is the other
half of me taken from the movie Star wars (but spelled differently)
going with the story line of having good intentions to save through
this dream but ultimately having to choose whats right and wrong
through my eyes. Your Excellency is these two entities as one, when
coming into power you must be even tempered and just....these two
balance out.
The goal for me as an artist is to become successful and
profitable for one reason and one reason only......to reach the masses
and feed this urge to fully give the entire vision to each project I pursue.
Money is part of the motive because it has to be in order to pursue my
passion full time. You will rarely hear profanity and will never hear the talk
of drug use or the slandering of women (I make references to it) in my
songs not because I think its wrong but to show how much more effective
the rhyme scheme is without repeating those same vulgarities countless times.


~ If I Had One Lane Consider It The Runway...Take Flight! ~





AMONGST WOLVES EP DROPPING SOON!!!!



No comments: