#IndieGrindSpotlight - #IndieMusicReviewSession

Sunday, February 19, 2017

BOB WHYTE NEW SINGLE '#SPIKELEE'

Debut project titled 'Whyte Power' on all major platforms. 
Before you go crazy, know that #WhytePower is the name of my movement and that I'm not the first black KKK member(duh). I love shock value and I've decided to adopt the moniker in my own form thus removing the negative and making it something ANYONE can be apart of. I will be releasing new singles weekly to members of my mailing list so make sure you sign up now and follow me on social media at @bobwhytebrand. Welcome to the world of Bob Whyte!!!
  
@BobWhyteBrand On Instagram 


 
 
 
@BOBWHYTEBRAND OFFICIAL WEBSITE
 
 
 NOW ON SOUNDCLOUD
 
 
 
Promo Courtesy Of @PhenomRadio
 
 @futureguru100 PR SERVICES & MUSIC DISTRIBUTION
 
 
 

No comments: