#IndieGrindSpotlight - #IndieMusicReviewSession

Monday, June 20, 2011

PARLAY STARR : MOST HATED MOBB ENT



MEET PARLAY STARR

Im Parlay Starr, a.k.a "Starrface," C.E.O of Most Hated Mob Ent. Next level tracks and Next Coast artists, we got it. My goal is to bring together all of the talented West Coast rappers, and musicians to win! Bringin the West Coast back!!! I have tons of experience in this industry, from front to back, musically I can do it all. I've been in the industry since 1997 when i dropped my first mixed tape, been on tour, made beats, written and produced endless amounts of music, and worked with many of the most notable people in the game. Chris brown, Omarion, D J Quik, 2nd II None, Tha Realest, Crazy Bone, The Guru, Hi.C, Master P, Too Short, Ray J, Kurupt, Boskoo, Kokane, Snoop Dog, Sugar Free, C-Bo, Yukmouth, Jim Jones, The Game, L V, Dub C, 3 6 Mafia, LL Cool J, and more. Check out my MOSTHATED MUSIC and suport our hustle. We all need to come together to revive the West Coast, one man can not bring it back on his own, its gon take a team. I rep my hood and always try to give back by getting studio time for young rappers as a way to build hope and positivity. Mosthated Mob is fucking with all hoods and talent, trying to help them get a deal. Once again I'm PARLAY STARR aka (STARRFACE) the Low Bottom champ, so check me out! Lets love and help each other. Keep God 1st and we can and will make this world a better place.Im ready to win and ready to introduce my style to the world. The New West Coast starts here! Parlay Starr is the name, wear it out!

-Parlay Starr


PARLAY STARR on REVERB NATiON



No comments: